Re: Users - Error creating PDF of Order

Mark Mantarro

Sorry for taking so long to reply, Thanks for your comments…  but I still don’t have the answer.

I downloaded and tested with the demo data and the PDF rendering works, so the code is good.  So it must be something in the upgrade.  When I re-read the change comments, I am still stuck on the comment: : it will now retrieve company information and logo from the database settings”

What database settings?  Where do I set them in the app?  Does my party or facility need a specific role or contactmech that is new?  I had modified the companyLogo.fo.ftl file to have my logo and return address.  Obviously , this will now come from the database.  Also, I found these error messages in the log concerning data/entity issues:

E:/Downloads/ofbiz/svncode/ofbiz_6473/specialized/wholesale/entitydef/entitymodel.xml

22593 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity PartyRoleAndPartyDetail because one already exists with the name: statusId

22723 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity ProductInventoryItem because one already exists with the name: facilityId

22733 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity ProductInventoryItem because one already exists with the name: facilityId

22733 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity ProductInventoryItem because one already exists with the name: comments

22953 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity PartyRelationshipAndType because one already exists with the name: statusId

22953 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity OrderHeaderPersonGroupRoleNote because one already exists with the name: externalId

22963 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity OrderHeaderPersonGroupRoleNote because one already exists with the name: statusId

22963 (main) [    ModelViewEntity.java:626:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view entity OrderHeaderPersonGroupRoleNote because one already exists with the name: comments

Re: Users - Error creating PDF of Order

David E. Jones

I just looked at this real quick, try the changes in SVN rev 6477.

-David