Re: Users - Forum+Knowledge base instead of mailing

Re: Users - Forum+Knowledge base instead of mailing

Firas A.-2

Thanks Christian for those links.

Jacques, I don't know about you but I liked the Nabble forums. So I modified
the original plugin to use nabble.com (please find attached with this
message).

Installation notes (for those who need it):
1) Extract the content of the attached zip-archive to:
${FIREFOX_HOME}/searchplugins
(Windows, ex: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins)
2) Restart Firefox
3) The plugin should now appear in Firefox's search field, in the upper
right corner.

Hope you find it usefull.

Regards,

</Firas>

From: Christian Geisert <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OFBiz] Users - Forum+Knowledge base instead of mailing
        list

Jacques Le Roux schrieb:
> Just to close(?) this thread. May we have a search option on the new
> ASF ML lists ? I liked very much the Firefox searchplugin Firas A.
proposed.

The official ASF Mail Archives have no search option (yet) but there are
alternatives like Nabble[1] (which already has the OFBiz lists), MARC[2] and
The Mail Archive[3].

Christian

[1] http://www.nabble.com/OFBiz-f2740.html
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
[3] http://www.mail-archive.com/

ofbiz-firefox-plugin.zip (1K) Download Attachment