Re: Users - a few more questions - user editable orders post checkout

Re: Users - a few more questions - user editable orders post checkout

davidnwelton
On 1/17/06, Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There actually is a link for "Edit Items" on the order view page (right
> hand corner above order items) for editing the order items.

Oops, I wasn't very clear - I mean user-editable.  If you order stuff
on Amazon, you can edit the order up until around the time it actually
ships.  Our current home grown software does this too, so we'd need to
add it to OFBiz if we opt for it.

Thanks again,
--
David N. Welton