Users - Automatic creation of promotion en Ecommerce WebSite

Users - Automatic creation of promotion en Ecommerce WebSite

burnoz

Hello,

I'd like to create a new promotion from an action on the ecommerce component.
In my example, some custommers can create a standard promotion for themself (the
type must be pre-defined).

How can I use the file product\script\org\ofbiz\product\promo\PromoServices.xml
?

Thanks

Bruno

Re: Users - Automatic creation of promotion en Ecommerce WebSite

Si Chen-2
those are services.  you would mount those services in the
controller.xml and then grant your users the permissions necessary to
use them.  look in the
applications/product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/controller.xml for some
examples.