Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
2008/2/20, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I want to know if ofbiz can function as a affiliate site.
>
> And if so how to configure ofbiz to do that.
>
> thanks,
> Heidi
> http://www.olagos.eu

Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site

Vince Clark
Can you be more clear about what an "affiliate" means to you?

2008/2/20, Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I want to know if ofbiz can function as a affiliate site.
>
> And if so how to configure ofbiz to do that.
>
> thanks,
> Heidi
> http://www.olagos.eu

Re: ofbiz as a affiliate site

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hi Vince,

I mean that someone else can show my products on their website,
but that they are routed to our website to the specific product for the real
sale, so that we earn the money.
Besides that a commission must be payed to the external website who shows
the products.

 thanks,
Heidi