Real-time conversation one getting a release

Real-time conversation one getting a release

BJ Freeman
I have joined another development group that also uses the chat where
ofbiz is.
there is a continual chat on getting things fixed then the results are
put into the tracking system like our Jira.
so I would like a to get a freeze point then have all interested parties
 get on the chat and share bugs and fixes then put the results in the jira.

+1 for my vote.

Re: Real-time conversation one getting a release

Ean Schuessler
On Sunday 01 April 2007 15:31, BJ Freeman wrote:
> I have joined another development group that also uses the chat where
> ofbiz is.
> there is a continual chat on getting things fixed then the results are
> put into the tracking system like our Jira.
> so I would like a to get a freeze point then have all interested parties
>  get on the chat and share bugs and fixes then put the results in the jira.

Adam and I are on that chat channel most of the time.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[hidden email]