Redundancy

There are 2 links "Inventory Items"  (menu + button)
(https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/EditFacilityInventoryItems?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse)
on this page
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse

Is this really needed ? Else I will get rid of the button.

Re: Redundancy

Bilgin Ibryam
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 22:18 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Is this really needed ? Else I will get rid of the button.
>
> Jacques

+1

Bilgin

Re: Redundancy

Done in revision 683411.
I did not remove the commented out line just below
<!--<link target="ViewFacilityInventoryByProductSimple?facilityId=${facilityId}" text="${uiLabelMap.CommonPrint}"
style="buttontext"/>-->

But it seems that this could be removed too. It seems lilke something to print (no decorator) but there is another (newer ?) not
commented out print button just below. And this commented out button is buggy.

BTW the print and export buttons also don't work. I will have a look.

Jacques