Release 4.0 fixes

Scott Gray
Hi All,

I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to the
release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that should
be merged it would be great if you could post them here.

Thanks
Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Adrian Crum
Scott,

This isn't already committed, but it needs to go into both -

-Adrian

Scott Gray wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to
> the
> release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that should
> be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

David E Jones

I don't know... that's a fairly big change and in a very real way supporting DST changes is a new feature...

That's my opinion anyway. Doesn't this also depend on a fair amount of other new functionality?

-David

Adrian Crum wrote:

> Scott,
>
> This isn't already committed, but it needs to go into both -

> -Adrian
>
> Scott Gray wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back
>> to the
>> release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that
>> should
>> be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Adrian Crum
 From my perspective, having two 4ths and only 29 days in November is a bug.

David E Jones wrote:

> I don't know... that's a fairly big change and in a very real way
> supporting DST changes is a new feature...
>
> That's my opinion anyway. Doesn't this also depend on a fair amount of
> other new functionality?
>
> -David
>

> Adrian Crum wrote:
>
>> Scott,
>>
>> This isn't already committed, but it needs to go into both -
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1069
>>
>> -Adrian
>>
>> Scott Gray wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back
>>> to the
>>> release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that
>>> should
>>> be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Tim Ruppert
Then I guess it depends on whether or not the rest of the fix is indeed fixing a bug or new features :)

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jun 14, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

From my perspective, having two 4ths and only 29 days in November is a bug.

Scott Gray wrote:

Hi All,

I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to the
release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that should
be merged it would be great if you could post them here.

Thanks
Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Scott Gray
While this debate does need to happen, I was looking more for commits that
people haven't had the time to merge back into the release branch.

Regards
Scott

On 15/06/07, Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Then I guess it depends on whether or not the rest of the fix is indeed
> fixing a bug or new features :)
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Jun 14, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:
>
> From my perspective, having two 4ths and only 29 days in November is a
> bug.
>
> David E Jones wrote:
>
> I don't know... that's a fairly big change and in a very real way
> supporting DST changes is a new feature...
> That's my opinion anyway. Doesn't this also depend on a fair amount of
> other new functionality?
> -David
> Adrian Crum wrote:
>
> Scott,
>
> This isn't already committed, but it needs to go into both -

> -Adrian
>
> Scott Gray wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to
> the
> release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that
> should
> be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Scott,

here is the list of commits I did that, in my opinion, should be moved
to release 4:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/7wg

(feel free to delete them from the page if you want, if you will commit
them).

Thanks for your great work!

Jacopo

Scott Gray wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to
> the
> release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that should
> be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Scott Gray
Thanks Jacopo, I'll have a look through them

I don't think I have permission to change the page because it's in your
personal space?

Regards
Scott

On 15/06/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Scott,
>
> here is the list of commits I did that, in my opinion, should be moved
> to release 4:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/7wg
>
> (feel free to delete them from the page if you want, if you will commit
> them).
>
> Thanks for your great work!
>
> Jacopo
>
> Scott Gray wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging back to
> > the
> > release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that
> should
> > be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Jacopo Cappellato
It should be editable by everyone... let me know if you can't.

Jacopo

Scott Gray wrote:

> Thanks Jacopo, I'll have a look through them
>
> I don't think I have permission to change the page because it's in your
> personal space?
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 15/06/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Scott,
>>
>> here is the list of commits I did that, in my opinion, should be moved
>> to release 4:
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/7wg
>>
>> (feel free to delete them from the page if you want, if you will commit
>> them).
>>
>> Thanks for your great work!
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> Scott Gray wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > I'll be reviewing the last fortnight's trunk commits for merging
>> back to
>> > the
>> > release branch tonight, so if anyone knows of any trunk commits that
>> should
>> > be merged it would be great if you could post them here.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Scott

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

byersa
Scott,

I appreciate this as I was wondering if I should go to the trouble of
checking out the release for the few commits that I have done. But I am
fairly certain that they are suited for the release branch.

Can you help me with the svn command for looking at what I have done
recently?  I am trying:

svn log --username byersa

but it does not seem to get just my entries.

I am pretty sure it is all appropriate, but I should look at it. How do you
want the list, by rev number?

-Al

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Scott Gray
Hi Jacopo

Definitely can't edit it, their all in now except for 533335 which I'd need
opinions on as it isn't a bugfix.

Regards
Scott

On 15/06/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It should be editable by everyone... let me know if you can't.
>
> Jacopo
>
> Scott Gray wrote:
> > Thanks Jacopo, I'll have a look through them
> >
> > I don't think I have permission to change the page because it's in your
> > personal space?
> >
> > Regards
> > Scott
> >
> > On 15/06/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Scott,
> >>
> >> here is the list of commits I did that, in my opinion, should be moved
> >> to release 4:
> >>
> >> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/7wg
> >>
> >> (feel free to delete them from the page if you want, if you will commit
> >> them).
> >>
> >> Thanks for your great work!
> >>
> >> Jacopo

> >> back to
> >> should

Re: Release 4.0 fixes

Scott Gray
Hi Al

I'm not sure how to list them by username, but not to worry I'm pretty sure
I haven't missed any of your commits.

Thanks
Scott