Release4.0 demo site

Hi All,

I have finally found the time to setup my old server using proxy_ajp and release4.0.
Proxy_ajp is really easy to set and works like a charm. I will write a tooltip soon, thanks to Raj Saini for the clues.

I propose to put a link from the official OFBiz "Demo Site" box in left column.

What do you think ?

This server is already accessible from my site (in french) at http://www.les7arts.com/assist/infos.html#ecommerce

The links are
http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Tim Ruppert
Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to get
that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If you're
still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to be on a
fast server so that people don't think that it's running slowly.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have finally found the time to setup my old server using proxy_ajp
> and release4.0.
> Proxy_ajp is really easy to set and works like a charm. I will write
> a tooltip soon, thanks to Raj Saini for the clues.
>
> I propose to put a link from the official OFBiz "Demo Site" box in
> left column.
>
> What do you think ?
>
> This server is already accessible from my site (in french) at http://www.les7arts.com/assist/infos.html#ecommerce
>
> The links are
> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Tim Ruppert
This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily - http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com
  .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and Contegix who made this happen.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jan 14, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:

> Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to
> get that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If
> you're still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to
> be on a fast server so that people don't think that it's running
> slowly.
>
> Let me know your thoughts.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have finally found the time to setup my old server using
>> proxy_ajp and release4.0.
>> Proxy_ajp is really easy to set and works like a charm. I will
>> write a tooltip soon, thanks to Raj Saini for the clues.
>>
>> I propose to put a link from the official OFBiz "Demo Site" box in
>> left column.
>>
>> What do you think ?
>>
>> This server is already accessible from my site (in french) at http://www.les7arts.com/assist/infos.html#ecommerce
>>
>> The links are
>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>
>> Jacques

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Hi Tim,

Sorry, it's not release4.0 running on this server but trunk (easy to check, the faster is to look at bottom of pages)

From: "Tim Ruppert" <[hidden email]>

> This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily - http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com
>  .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and Contegix who made this happen.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Jan 14, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>
>> Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to
>> get that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If
>> you're still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to
>> be on a fast server so that people don't think that it's running
>> slowly.
>>
>> Let me know your thoughts.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> o:801.649.6594
>> f:801.649.6595
>>

>> On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have finally found the time to setup my old server using
>>> proxy_ajp and release4.0.
>>> Proxy_ajp is really easy to set and works like a charm. I will
>>> write a tooltip soon, thanks to Raj Saini for the clues.
>>>
>>> I propose to put a link from the official OFBiz "Demo Site" box in
>>> left column.
>>>
>>> What do you think ?
>>>
>>> This server is already accessible from my site (in french) at http://www.les7arts.com/assist/infos.html#ecommerce
>>>
>>> The links are
>>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>>
>>> Jacques

Re: Release4.0 demo site

tim:
when I try to goto the back-end I get
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
instead of
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
I had to manually put in
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main

as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo data
reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:

> This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily -
> http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and
> Contegix who made this happen.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Jan 14, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>
>> Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to get
>> that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If you're
>> still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to be on a
>> fast server so that people don't think that it's running slowly.
>>
>> Let me know your thoughts.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> o:801.649.6594
>> f:801.649.6595
>>

>> On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have finally found the time to setup my old server using proxy_ajp
>>> and release4.0.
>>> Proxy_ajp is really easy to set and works like a charm. I will write
>>> a tooltip soon, thanks to Raj Saini for the clues.
>>>
>>> I propose to put a link from the official OFBiz "Demo Site" box in
>>> left column.
>>>
>>> What do you think ?
>>>
>>> This server is already accessible from my site (in french) at
>>> http://www.les7arts.com/assist/infos.html#ecommerce
>>>
>>> The links are
>>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>>
>>> Jacques

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Tim Ruppert
Thanks BJ - I'll get this worked as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2008, at 7:50 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> tim:
> when I try to goto the back-end I get
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> instead of
> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> I had to manually put in
> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>
> as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo
> data
> reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.
>
> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:
>> This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily -
>> http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and
>> Contegix who made this happen.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Tim
>> --
>> Tim Ruppert
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> o:801.649.6594
>> f:801.649.6595
>>

>> On Jan 14, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
>>
>>> Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to
>>> get
>>> that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If you're
>>> still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to be
>>> on a
>>> fast server so that people don't think that it's running slowly.
>>>
>>> Let me know your thoughts.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --
>>> Tim Ruppert
>>> HotWax Media
>>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> o:801.649.6594
>>> f:801.649.6595

Re: Release4.0 demo site

xpingxu
Hi,BJ
 I know ofbiz team are changing the partymgr ui style. is the demo4 site
changed UI style?
xu

On Jan 20, 2008 10:50 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> tim:
> when I try to goto the back-end I get
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> instead of
> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> I had to manually put in
> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>
> as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo data
> reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.
>
> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:
> > This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily -
> > http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and
> > Contegix who made this happen.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tim
> > --
> > Tim Ruppert
> > HotWax Media
> > http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
> >
> > o:801.649.6594
> > f:801.649.6595
> >

> > On Jan 14, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
> >
> >> Jacques, I remember us talking about it - and that I was going to get
> >> that setup on our server - which has production specs.  If you're
> >> still interested in this let me know - as I'd most like it to be on a
> >> fast server so that people don't think that it's running slowly.
> >>
> >> Let me know your thoughts.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Tim
> >> --
> >> Tim Ruppert
> >> HotWax Media
> >> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
> >>
> >> o:801.649.6594
> >> f:801.649.6595

Re: Release4.0 demo site

BJ Freeman
all the changes are going into the trunk
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
the
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
comes from the branch of the trunk and does not have the enhancements.

xpingxu sent the following on 1/20/2008 4:06 PM:

> Hi,BJ
>  I know ofbiz team are changing the partymgr ui style. is the demo4 site
> changed UI style?
> xu
>

> On Jan 20, 2008 10:50 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> tim:
>> when I try to goto the back-end I get
>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>> instead of
>> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>> I had to manually put in
>> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>>
>> as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo data
>> reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.
>>
>> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:
>>> This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily -
>>> http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and
>>> Contegix who made this happen.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tim
>>> --
>>> Tim Ruppert
>>> HotWax Media
>>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>>
>>> o:801.649.6594
>>> f:801.649.6595

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Tim, BJ,  Xu

As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https)
should show "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog

Jacques

> all the changes are going into the trunk
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> the
> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
> comes from the branch of the trunk and does not have the enhancements.
>
> xpingxu sent the following on 1/20/2008 4:06 PM:
>> Hi,BJ
>>  I know ofbiz team are changing the partymgr ui style. is the demo4 site
>> changed UI style?
>> xu
>>

>> On Jan 20, 2008 10:50 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> tim:
>>> when I try to goto the back-end I get
>>> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>>> instead of
>>> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>>> I had to manually put in
>>> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>>>
>>> as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo data
>>> reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.
>>>
>>> Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:

Re: Release4.0 demo site

BJ Freeman
Yup saw your previous message.
not sure what is going on, guess to wait and see if tim gets the kninks
worked out.
thanks for having a server that is run 4.0

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:

> Tim, BJ,  Xu
>
> As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and
> not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should show
> "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
> For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>
> Jacques
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

xpingxu
I hava updated the lasted code from svn trunk. build and run, nothing change
on the partymgr ui style
somebody can be capture new ui screen mail to me. thanks.

xu

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Please Xu,

Use rather user ML for such questions
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-DeveloperList:dev@...

From: "xpingxu" <[hidden email]>

>I hava updated the lasted code from svn trunk. build and run, nothing change
> on the partymgr ui style
> somebody can be capture new ui screen mail to me. thanks.
>
> xu
>
> On Jan 21, 2008 10:34 PM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Yup saw your previous message.
>> not sure what is going on, guess to wait and see if tim gets the kninks
>> worked out.
>> thanks for having a server that is run 4.0
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:
>> > Tim, BJ,  Xu
>> >
>> > As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and
>> > not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should show
>> > "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
>> > For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
>> > http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>> > https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>> >
>> > Jacques
>> >
>> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Adrian Crum-2
Xu,

I don't know if this is what you are asking for, but
if you want the new styles in the Release 4.0 version,
you can copy the contents from the trunk
framework/images/webapp/images folder to the same
folder in Release 4.0.

-Adrian

--- xpingxu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I hava updated the lasted code from svn trunk. build
> and run, nothing change
> on the partymgr ui style
> somebody can be capture new ui screen mail to me.
> thanks.
>
> xu
>
> On Jan 21, 2008 10:34 PM, BJ Freeman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Yup saw your previous message.
> > not sure what is going on, guess to wait and see
> if tim gets the kninks
> > worked out.
> > thanks for having a server that is run 4.0
> >
> > Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008
> 11:37 PM:
> > > Tim, BJ,  Xu
> > >
> > > As I said before, it looks to me that this
> server is running trunk and
> > > not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp
> and https) should show
> > > "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
> > > For instance, this (slow) delo server is running
> release4.0
> > > http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
> > > https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman"
> <[hidden email]>

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: Release4.0 demo site

just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.

The connection has timed out

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:

> Tim, BJ,  Xu
>
> As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and
> not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should show
> "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
> For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>
> Jacques
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Thanks for the update BJ,

It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it was not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine now
to avoid this issue.

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
> computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.
>
> The connection has timed out
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:
>> Tim, BJ,  Xu
>>
>> As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and
>> not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should show
>> "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
>> For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

>>> the
>>> https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
>>> comes from the branch of the trunk and does not have the enhancements.
>>>
>>> xpingxu sent the following on 1/20/2008 4:06 PM:

Re: Release4.0 demo site

David E Jones

Just an FYI: I was working with Contegix yesterday to correct the
checkout URL and the URL-writing properties that were pushing things
back to demo.hotwaxmedia.com.

The URL, as before is demo40.hotwaxmedia.com.

-David

On Jan 22, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Thanks for the update BJ,
>
> It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it
> was not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine now
> to avoid this issue.
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
>> computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.
>>
>> The connection has timed out
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:
>>> Tim, BJ,  Xu
>>>
>>> As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk
>>> and
>>> not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should
>>> show
>>> "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
>>> For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
>>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <bjfree@free-
>>> man.net>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Yes it's ok now. I will keep my (slow) demo server running for now has a backup. But, as HWM/Contegix servers are very reliable, I
think I will stop it somedays ...

I will update the Demo Site box soon to put links to HWM/Contegix release4.0 demo server. I propose also to put a link somewhere in
Confluence to alternative servers with a link to this Conflucen page from OFBiz official site (in Demo Site box)

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>

> Just an FYI: I was working with Contegix yesterday to correct the  checkout URL and the URL-writing properties that were pushing
> things  back to demo.hotwaxmedia.com.
>
> The URL, as before is demo40.hotwaxmedia.com.
>
> -David
>

> On Jan 22, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the update BJ,
>>
>> It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it  was not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine
>> now  to avoid this issue.
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>> just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
>>> computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.
>>>
>>> The connection has timed out
>>>
>>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:

Re: Release4.0 demo site

David E Jones

I'm updating the demo links on the ofbiz home page right now to help
take care of this.

BTW, thanks Jacques for your efforts in this area. It's a great idea
to have a demo of the release4.0 branch, and hopefully will help with
testing of it and such too.

-David

On Jan 22, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Yes it's ok now. I will keep my (slow) demo server running for now
> has a backup. But, as HWM/Contegix servers are very reliable, I
> think I will stop it somedays ...
>
> I will update the Demo Site box soon to put links to HWM/Contegix
> release4.0 demo server. I propose also to put a link somewhere in
> Confluence to alternative servers with a link to this Conflucen page
> from OFBiz official site (in Demo Site box)
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Just an FYI: I was working with Contegix yesterday to correct the
>> checkout URL and the URL-writing properties that were pushing
>> things  back to demo.hotwaxmedia.com.
>>
>> The URL, as before is demo40.hotwaxmedia.com.
>>
>> -David
>>

>> On Jan 22, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the update BJ,
>>>
>>> It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it
>>> was not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine
>>> now  to avoid this issue.
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Yup worked :)

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/22/2008 7:37 AM:

> Thanks for the update BJ,
>
> It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it was
> not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine now to avoid
> this issue.
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
>> computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.
>>
>> The connection has timed out
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:
>>> Tim, BJ,  Xu
>>>
>>> As I said before, it looks to me that this server is running trunk and
>>> not release. Easy to check, pages bottoms (htttp and https) should show
>>> "Powered by Apache OFBiz Release 4.0"
>>> For instance, this (slow) delo server is running release4.0
>>> http://lamouline.myvnc.com/ecommerce
>>> https://lamouline.myvnc.com/catalog
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

Re: Release4.0 demo site

Might be nice to have this info in a wiki page for others.
:)

David E Jones sent the following on 1/22/2008 8:04 AM:

> Just an FYI: I was working with Contegix yesterday to correct the
> checkout URL and the URL-writing properties that were pushing things
> back to demo.hotwaxmedia.com.
>
> The URL, as before is demo40.hotwaxmedia.com.
>
> -David
>

> On Jan 22, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the update BJ,
>>
>> It should work now. I use no-IP to get a DNS and it seems that it was
>> not updated. I will run it as a service on my main machine now to
>> avoid this issue.
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>>> just to let you know, I have tried, unsuccessfully to reach your
>>> computers.  I am on the West Coast of US.
>>>
>>> The connection has timed out
>>>
>>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 1/20/2008 11:37 PM:

123