Rent apartment

Jamiel1241
Can you tell me where i can buy or rent cheap housing or villa in Greece?

Re: Rent apartment

alexseen
While planning our trip to Halkidiki, we wanted to find something unique and historical to explore. I love caves and stumbled upon https://halkidiki.guide/en/Attraction-Petralona_Cave-p1-r667145-Nea_Kallikratia . The site gave great details about the Petralona Cave, like its history and the discovery of the ancient skull there. They also explain the hours of operation and how to get there, which made it easy to plan our visit. There are even tips on other nearby attractions if you have extra time.