Request for registering to the forum.

Saptarshi Saha

Hi,

I want to register myself to the forum for ofbiz for technical help.
Kindly send me the link from where I can do so as early as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saptarshi Saha.

Re: Request for registering to the forum.

davidnwelton
> I want to register myself to the forum for ofbiz for technical help.
> Kindly send me the link from where I can do so as early as possible.

Hi, OFBiz has two mailing lists, one for users of OFBiz, and one for
developers (this list) working on the OFBiz code itself.  Looks like
you managed to find them, so all you need to do is subscribe.  The
-users list is probably the best place to start.

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting