Request to become a Contributor

Sumiti Joshi
Hi,

Please register me as an OFBiz contributor.

My account details are as follows:

Full Name: Sumiti Joshi
User Name: sumiti.joshi
Email: [hidden email]

I have signed the ICLA:
https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

Thanks and Regards,
Sumiti Joshi

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Pawan Verma
Hi Sumiti,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client.

Welcome to the community :)
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 2:15 PM Sumiti Joshi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please register me as an OFBiz contributor.
>
> My account details are as follows:
>
> Full Name: Sumiti Joshi
> User Name: sumiti.joshi
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> I have signed the ICLA:
> https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sumiti Joshi

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Hi Sumiti,

I indeed find you at https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html

But you are not registered in Confluence with the name you provided. So I can't create the auth for you to fill
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Please come back subscribed to this ML AND to Confluence

TIA

Jacques

PS: there is though a Sumit Joshi with innovatefast user name, is that you?

Le 01/04/2021 à 10:46, Pawan Verma a écrit :

> Hi Sumiti,
>
> Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
> Mailing List.
>
> Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
> client.
>
> Welcome to the community :)

Re: Request to become a Contributor

Sumiti Joshi
Hi Jacques,

As asked I have registered in Confluence and also I have subscribed to this
ML.

If needed something more please let me know.

Now Please register me as an OFBiz contributor.

My account details are as follows:

Full Name: Sumiti Joshi
User Name: sumiti.joshi
Email: [hidden email]

PS: User name with Sumit Joshi is not me.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 2:31 PM Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Sumiti,
>
> I indeed find you at https://people.apache.org/unlistedclas.html
>
> But you are not registered in Confluence with the name you provided. So I
> can't create the auth for you to fill
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors
>
> Please come back subscribed to this ML AND to Confluence
>
> TIA
>
> Jacques
>
> PS: there is though a Sumit Joshi with innovatefast user name, is that you?
>

> Le 01/04/2021 à 10:46, Pawan Verma a écrit :
> > Hi Sumiti,
> >
> > Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
> > Mailing List.
> >
> > Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your
> email
> > client.
> >
> > Welcome to the community :)

Re: Request to become a Contributor