Run MRP with Facility Group

Pawan Verma
Hello All,

I am trying to use *Run MRP* flow for Facility Group. For that, I have
created a FacilityGroup with 3 facilities of type WAREHOUSE and used this
group to run *Run MRP* flow using *Run MRP *screen of Manufacturing but It
is not working in my case.

So, I looked into the code of run *executeMrp *service and below are my
findings:
1. FacilityGroup should be created with the combination of WAREHOUSE and
PLANT otherwise it will give an error.(MrpServices.java:637)
2. The service works only for the last facility of the list, as written in
the code of the service.(MrpServices.java:621)

Is this the desired flow or there are issues with this flow? Can anyone
tell me about this flow in more details?

Thanks in advance.

   - Run MRP

--
Thanks and Regards,

*Pawan Verma* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part ||, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9977705687