SFA - Sales Opportunities not saving "Initial Account"

SFA - Sales Opportunities not saving "Initial Account"

Vince Clark
I'm trying to use the SFA application and running into this problem. I entered a Lead, converted it, then entered an opportunity and chose the Initial Account. This value doesn't seem to be stored anywhere. There is no field for it in the SalesOpportunity entity. Please advise.

Re: SFA - Sales Opportunities not saving "Initial Account"

The SFA component is still in development, maybe it's the reason

My 2 cts

Jacques

From: "Vince M. Clark" <[hidden email]>