SPIR spare parts interchangeability record

SPIR spare parts interchangeability record

Emad Radwan
Hi There,

Did anyone came through the subject terminology? It's well known in asset intensive companies. Do you know if any of OFBIZ modules provide similar functionality?

Regards,

Emad

Re: SPIR spare parts interchangeability record

Apex Technomatics
In obfiz apache their is a party user which helps you to create your business.

On 2021/04/05 09:19:12, Emad Radwan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> Did anyone came through the subject terminology? It's well known in asset intensive companies. Do you know if any of OFBIZ modules provide similar functionality?
>
> Regards,
>
> Emad

Re: SPIR spare parts interchangeability record

Thanks Apex Technomatics,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

TIA

Jacques