Service access via Flex

Mark-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Service access via Flex

David E Jones

Unless you're running code in the same JVM, the intention of the
export flag is to keep it from being run externally.

If you want to get around that for your code, it needs to run in the
same container (JVM).

BTW, if you make the service responsible for its own security and
authentication, then it should be fine to export it.

-David