Service with SOAP byte array parameter

Michael Imhof
I like to define a service using a SOAP byte array (Base64Serializer) parameter.
But wich type should I define in the service definition?????

I tried with org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper:

    <service name="createArchivEntry" engine="simple" default-entity-name="Archivindex"
        location="ch/nowhow/isgate/archiv/ArchivServices.xml" invoke="createArchivEntry" export="true">
        <attribute name="data" type="org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper" mode="IN" optional="false"></attribute>
    </service>

But then i get the following error when I try to export to WSDL:

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Service cannot be described with WSDL (data / org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper)

Michael

Re: Service with SOAP byte array parameter

Scott Gray
Hi Michael

I'm pretty sure the wsdl generation code only supports simple types at
the moment.

Regards
Scott

Immi wrote:

> I like to define a service using a SOAP byte array (Base64Serializer)
> parameter.
> But wich type should I define in the service definition?????
>
> I tried with org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper:
>
>     <service name="createArchivEntry" engine="simple"
> default-entity-name="Archivindex"
>         location="ch/nowhow/isgate/archiv/ArchivServices.xml"
> invoke="createArchivEntry" export="true">
>         <attribute name="data" type="org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper"
> mode="IN" optional="false"></attribute>
>     </service>
>
> But then i get the following error when I try to export to WSDL:
>
> WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Service cannot be described with WSDL
> (data / org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper)
>
> Michael

Re: Service with SOAP byte array parameter

Michael Imhof
You're right. I found the conversion in the ModelParam class.
And there's only simple type conversion!!!!

Thanks,
Michael

Scott Gray wrote