Unsubscription problems

Cameron Smith-6
Sorry to clutter the list with this, but I cannot unsubscribe via the addresses listed at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ofbiz-user/

I have subscribed to the digest instead, as the volume of traffic is now so high, which worked fine.

Do I still have to unsubscribe via the old incubator address, as my email was migrated to the new list automatically?

cameron

Re: Unsubscription problems

David E Jones

What happened when you sent an email to "user-
[hidden email]"?

This should, BTW, unsubscribe you from both the individual and digest
modes so you'd have to do this and then subscribe in the digest mode.

-David

On Feb 14, 2007, at 3:07 AM, Cameron Smith wrote:

> Sorry to clutter the list with this, but I cannot unsubscribe via
> the addresses listed at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
> ofbiz-user/
>
> I have subscribed to the digest instead, as the volume of traffic
> is now so high, which worked fine.
>
> Do I still have to unsubscribe via the old incubator address, as my
> email was migrated to the new list automatically?
>
> cameron

I have sent an email to that address 3 times over last few days, no response, nor was anything chucked into my spam folder by mistake.  Is there an administrative address (staffed by a human) in apache.org who I could take up this problem with.

cameron

What happened when you sent an email to "user-
[hidden email]"?

This should, BTW, unsubscribe you from both the individual and digest
modes so you'd have to do this and then subscribe in the digest mode.

-David

On Feb 14, 2007, at 3:07 AM, Cameron Smith wrote:

> Sorry to clutter the list with this, but I cannot unsubscribe via
> the addresses listed at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
> ofbiz-user/
>
> I have subscribed to the digest instead, as the volume of traffic
> is now so high, which worked fine.
>
> Do I still have to unsubscribe via the old incubator address, as my
> email was migrated to the new list automatically?
>
> cameron

Cameron,

I should be able to take care of that. Could you forward me one of
the unsubscribe emails you sent (ie forward from your sent mail box)?

-David

On Feb 15, 2007, at 12:59 PM, Cameron Smith wrote:

> I have sent an email to that address 3 times over last few days, no
> response, nor was anything chucked into my spam folder by mistake.
> Is there an administrative address (staffed by a human) in
> apache.org who I could take up this problem with.
>
> cameron

Thanks for your prompt reply David, but in fact my 3rd email got through (I checked return path, it was deffo the 3rd email which triggered the confirm request).

As per your tip, if after a day I have def been unsubscribed from the digest, I will resubscribe to it.

cheers,