Shipment amount override

Iain Fogg
Maybe I've missed something obvious, but is there a way for me to enter
an arbitrary amount for the shipping cost? There's all sorts of methods
for calculating shipping based on cost, weight, quantity, etc, but I
can't seem to find a simple override method?

Cheers, Iain

Re: Shipment amount override

Iain,

I'm not sure of your need but if it's an UI need you could use the "Edit Items" feature in order view and set the "Shipping and
Handling" value. Beware, don' t use the "Update Item" button above to validate your value but the 'View Order" feature. There is
currently a bug which erase the values entered below this button.

Jacques

De : "Iain Fogg" <[hidden email]>
> Maybe I've missed something obvious, but is there a way for me to enter
> an arbitrary amount for the shipping cost? There's all sorts of methods
> for calculating shipping based on cost, weight, quantity, etc, but I
> can't seem to find a simple override method?
>
> Cheers, Iain

Re: Shipment amount override

Iain Fogg
Jacques,

I'll have to jump onto my dev system to check this out - on our
production system there's no ability to mod the S&H value...

Thanks for the pointer to a possible solution...

Cheers, Iain