Shortcuts

Craig Parker
Is there a way to build a list of shortcuts in any of the themes, or
just bookmark them in the browser like any other web pages?

Re: Shortcuts

Aditya Sharma
Hi Craig,

jquery.hotkeys plugin is used specifically in webpos
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webpos/control/main> for shortcut
keys. You can include it & create your own shortcuts.

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Craig Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to build a list of shortcuts in any of the themes, or just
> bookmark them in the browser like any other web pages?

Re: Shortcuts

loraaa
I've visited many sites, but the bonus section here stands out. The offers are constantly updated, keeping things fresh and exciting. It's great to see a platform that continually finds new ways to appreciate its users. Check out the bonuses here: https://melbetin.app/bonus/. You're sure to find something that catches your eye.