Spelling mistake in JS function.

Vivek Mishra-2
Hello All,

In inlineProductDetail.ftl we have a java script function checkOtion(),
which unchecks the checkbox of  virtual product if any of the feature is
not selected.
I think this function name should be checkOption() rather than checkOtion().

Kind Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Re: Spelling mistake in JS function.

Pranay Pandey-2
I think Vivek you can create a patch for this and submit it to JIRA.
That's a typo.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Jan 30, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Vivek Mishra wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> In inlineProductDetail.ftl we have a java script function
> checkOtion(), which unchecks the checkbox of  virtual product if any
> of the feature is not selected.
> I think this function name should be checkOption() rather than
> checkOtion().
>
> Kind Regards,
> --
> Vivek Mishra