Store

ygk

Store

ygk
Could any one let me know fields setup which are required and which will not impact while configuring a new store.

Coz,Im not getting to know which are the fields really impacting  and the uses of the fields.

For example under Product stores, we have sections like Inventroy,shopping cart,shipping,payments,orders etc..

Each of these section have different fields with selectable fields,what are those fields.

kindly revert with field abbrevations if anyone has the document for those fields,pls share.

Regards,
Yokesh.

Re: Store

ThomasLittles
No need to go far when you can access getting over it easily anywhere as long as there is internet.

Re: Store

tom009
TechWebInsights is a leading platform dedicated to exploring the latest technology trends and innovations. It provides insightful analysis and up-to-date coverage on a variety of topics, including artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. The site features expert opinions, product reviews, and practical tips to help readers understand complex tech concepts. With a commitment to delivering high-quality content, TechWebInsights serves as a valuable resource for tech enthusiasts, professionals, and anyone eager to stay informed in a rapidly changing digital landscape