Sub Payments Rule

Daniel Riquelme
Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to specify that a certain product, or
products in a certain product category, will get an extended guarantee for
free if they are paid in n sub payments.
The extended guarantee being a product.

My first thought is to implement a new promotion condition that gets
triggered on agreement. This way, if a product, or product category, is
associated to the appropriate agreement the extended guarantee product will
be added to the shopping cart.

Any suggestions ?

By the way, I'm modelling a few bits of functionality that you may find
useful:
-Credit and Debit Memos as manageable entities.
The idea is to be able to represent these documents in the system very much
like an invoice or order.
-Sub Payments
Sub Payments are already implemented, but I need a very specific kind of sub
payments implementation, one that would enable tracking of payment and
accrued interest for each sub payment.

Best Regards,
Daniel Riquelme

Re: Sub Payments Rule

Daniel Riquelme
Any suggestion will be most appreciated

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Daniel Riquelme
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if it's possible to specify that a certain product, or
> products in a certain product category, will get an extended guarantee for
> free if they are paid in n sub payments.
> The extended guarantee being a product.
>
> My first thought is to implement a new promotion condition that gets
> triggered on agreement. This way, if a product, or product category, is
> associated to the appropriate agreement the extended guarantee product will
> be added to the shopping cart.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> By the way, I'm modelling a few bits of functionality that you may find
> useful:
> -Credit and Debit Memos as manageable entities.
> The idea is to be able to represent these documents in the system very much
> like an invoice or order.
> -Sub Payments
> Sub Payments are already implemented, but I need a very specific kind of
> sub payments implementation, one that would enable tracking of payment and
> accrued interest for each sub payment.
>
> Best Regards,
> Daniel Riquelme

Re: Sub Payments Rule

I did not look into details but your promotion triggered solution looks like a good one to me

Jacques

From: "Daniel Riquelme" <[hidden email]>