payment status question

jjmbconquista
what is the difference between status of payment PMNT_RECEIVED and PAYMENT_RECEIVED? Which one should I use?

And what difference between PMNT_RECEIVED and PMNT_CONFIRMED?

Someone could give me an explanation about status of payment?

thank

Re: payment status question

BJ Freeman
The quickest way to find this is to go thru the demo data
most of it is in the ecommerce/data folder

jjmbconquista sent the following on 9/18/2008 9:29 AM: