Survey exception

Tushar Abhyankar
Hi All,

            I am trying to create a survey which has radio buttons like
'yes' or 'no'.  I uploaded the necessary seed data to satisfy the
"createSurveyResponse" service, including the data in the
"SurveyQuestionOption", but the service throws an exception stating "foreign
key constraints" for "SurveyResponseAnswer" on "SurveyQuestionOption", to be
precise the exception is

(SQL Exception while executing the following: UPDATE SURVEY_RESPONSE_ANSWER
SET SURVEY_OPTION_SEQ_ID=?, ANSWERED_DATE=?, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP=?,
LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP=?, CREATED_STAMP=?, CREATED_TX_STAMP=? WHERE
SURVEY_RESPONSE_ID=? AND SURVEY_QUESTION_ID=? AND SURVEY_MULTI_RESP_COL_ID=?
(Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`ofbiz_actenv2/survey_response_answer`, CONSTRAINT `SRVYRSPA_OPT` FOREIGN
KEY (`SURVEY_QUESTION_ID`, `SURVEY_OPTION_SEQ_ID`) REFERENCES
`survey_question_option` (`SURVEY_QUESTION_ID`, `SURVEY_))))]

Do I need to populate some other table too? Thanks in advance.

Tushar Abhyankar

Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Mumbai, India.