Tapping ofbiz session for ajax request

Sayoke Shome

I am working on integrating Ajax with Ofbiz. I have successfully called server method using Ajax. But it is not getting the session of the server.  Is there any api in Ofbiz like “WebContextFactory”  in DWR framework of ajax. That factory can tap on the session of Ofbiz. But unfortunately we can’t use that. Even we also need to access the request parameters sent by Ajax request.

Can anybody provide me any help?

Regards,

eCommerce Developer

Sayoke Shome
Technical Associate ( ENSIA group)

Tech mahindra

[hidden email]

tel:
mobile:

(91)-33-40098100 8321
9831105664

Add me to your address book...

Want a signature like this?

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.