The value for productCategoryMember_index

The value for productCategoryMember_index

puranisank

Could I get an answer for the following line:
${setRequestAttribute("listIndex", productCategoryMember_index)}

The above line is taken from "CategoryDetail.ftl".
I need the value for "productCategoryMember_index", so that I can display only 5 products per page , instead of 10 per page.

Thanks
Purani

Re: The value for productCategoryMember_index

cjhowe
changing that value isn't going to do what you think
it is.  productCategoryMember_index is the index
number of the current iteration.  generally, you're
looking for  VIEW_SIZE to change the display result
but for the category detail, i believe you want to add
the following to the categorydetal actions before
categorydetail.bsh is run

<set field="requestParameters.VIEW_SIZE" value="5"/>

--- Purani S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could I get an answer for the following line:
> ${setRequestAttribute("listIndex",
> productCategoryMember_index)}
>
> The above line is taken from "CategoryDetail.ftl".
> I need the value for "productCategoryMember_index",
> so that I can display only 5 products per page ,
> instead of 10 per page.
>
> Thanks
> Purani

Re: Re: The value for productCategoryMember_index

puranisank

Thanks Chris. It works.

Purani