This the actual Problem

Jame Jane

I am implementing this project in ofbiz.

But the actual problem is like the string is storing Html file as response.
HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
http.setParameters(context);
String response = null;
response = http.post();

This response is getting in html
Now in this I want to read parameters which are coming as input

i.e I want to get Parameters from this response.

I am sending the sample code that I am getting from server as an attachement.From this code I want to read 2 parameters.

how can I do it becos it is storing as String

how could I do.

Re: This the actual Problem

BJ Freeman
This is a basic, beginners, HTMl question Not one to be ask on ofbiz
mailing list.
here is a good tutorial you can start with
http://www.w3schools.com/
ofbiz is not for beginners, but if you want to learn
then I suggest you read the ofbiz documentation.

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/25/2008 6:06 AM: