can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

Jame Jane
Hi,

can anyone tell me how to read a sting and find some character in that.
I want some sample code for it..

Plz help me out.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

Scott Gray
Here you go:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/

Regards
Scott

2008/4/25 Jame Jane <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me how to read a sting and find some character in that.
> I want some sample code for it..
>
> Plz help me out.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
> now.

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

hans_bakker
put your subject line in google.....and you have the answer....even more
than one....

can we please stay on the subject OFBiz?

AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

Your question is very general. I thing that if you had enough knowledge you would find plenty of examples in OFBiz code
A way to acquire this  knowledge is to read for instance
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books#OFBizRelatedBooks-"HeadFirstJava

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>

> Here you go:
> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> 2008/4/25 Jame Jane <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> can anyone tell me how to read a sting and find some character in that.
>> I want some sample code for it..
>>
>> Plz help me out.
>>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
>> now.

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

Jame Jane

hi i know it is very easy.
But ht actual problem is like the string is storing Html file as response.
 HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
http.setParameters(context);
 String response = null;
response = http.post();

This response is getting <HTML></HTML>
Now in this I want to read <input type=" " name="" value="">

i.e I want to get Parameters from this response.

how could I do.

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

rajsaini
Hi Jame,

You are simply hunting in the dark and not trying to understand the root
cause. You are posting a request to a http server, there bound to be a
response from server. How do you know what this response is? You will
not find it any where Ofbiz or none of the user or developer have any
answer to this. Only way you can find a answer is the API of your
payment processor. Without reading the API documents, I don't know how
can you resolve this.

If you are trying to use an already implemented payment processor, I
feel you are sending the post request to a wrong URL. These implemented
payment methods know what to expect from server and they will certainly
parse it. I would again suggest, read the documentation of your payment
processor and look at the part which talks about the response from
server. Another thing, to receive a right response, your request should
also be valid i.e. it must contains the valid fields as expected by the
server. And how do you know what is right for server? Only way to find
that is read the documentation of your payment processor API.

Thanks,

Raj

Jame Jane wrote:

> hi i know it is very easy.
> But ht actual problem is like the string is storing Html file as response.
>  HttpClient http = new HttpClient(serverURL);
> http.setParameters(context);
>  String response = null;
> response = http.post();
>
> This response is getting <HTML></HTML>
> Now in this I want to read <input type=" " name="" value="">
>
> i.e I want to get Parameters from this response.
>
> how could I do.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: can anyone tellme how to read String in Java

From a previous post I picked up you are trying to do this in an FTL or
bsh. if so this is not the place to program this type of code.
you have gotten a lot of recommendation where to go to get your info.
I suggest you do that.

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/25/2008 5:50 AM: