Tracking Code Visits

masionas
Hi Guys, I found that the "Visit Detail" screen is a good source of inforamation to track etc. But it looks like it gives a possiblity to interact with the visitor? "Push Url" and "Follow Session" what these things do? I tried to put url into "Push Url" field and click the submit but it looks like nothing happens. Same is if one enters session id in "Follow Session" input box and then press submit - seems nothing is happenning. Any ideas how these functions work? Thanks.

Re: Tracking Code Visits UPDATE

masionas
I found a session applet under '/applications/content/src/ControlApplet.java' which is used for page following pushing. But it seems like it have not a point of where it is started from. At least I do not see where it is launched from.