Trouble installing on Tomcat 6

Robert Blackburn-2
I have followed these instructions to get OFBiz running on top of an
existing Tomcat 6 implementation:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Tomcat

I can startup Tomcat. I can browse to
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/main, and
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/main and the pages load (but
without any styling for some reason). The problem is I can not log in
with the default admin account (username: admin password:ofbiz). Also
I get this message on the page:
    The Following Errors Occurred: Visual Theme resources not found.

Just to be sure, I re-executed the install script:
   "java -jar ofbiz.jar install"
But I still get the same result after restarting Tomcat.

I'm not quite sure what to try next, anyone have any ideas?

Re: Trouble installing on Tomcat 6

BJ Freeman

Re: Trouble installing on Tomcat 6

Robert Blackburn-2
Hello BJ,
First, I guess I should have mentioned in my first email that I am
using the trunk version of OFBiz, not sure if that make a difference
at all.

saying. I apologize, I am new to OFBiz.
But I checked the themes folder and it contains two subfolders -
bluelight and multiflex. Is that what you are looking for?

Thanks again

Re: Trouble installing on Tomcat 6--Visual Theme resources not found

BJ Freeman