Typo in Error GL Journal Id

Walter Vaughan
Was just clicking around and noticed a word not spelled right

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/PartyAcctgPreference?organizationPartyId=Company

The Error GL Journal probably should say "Suspend" rather than "Suspense"

Error Gl Journal Id

Re: Typo in Error GL Journal Id

Adrian Crum
"Suspense" is a common accounting term used for journal entries that need to be resolved manually.

Adrian Crum wrote:

> "Suspense" is a common accounting term used for journal entries that
> need to be resolved manually.

Well you are quite correct. It looked "suspect" to my untrained eye. But
if I had just googled it, instead of just assuming someone had made a
mistake I wouldn't look so stupid now.

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing on this project...

--
Walter