UI Questions

Brady GEARRING
Hi All, I am fairly new to OFBiz and have a couple of newbie questions I
was hoping to get answered. I am in the process of taking a tutorial and
modifying it from a UI perspective to try out afew different things. I
am using: http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/hello_world2.phpas
my base code and I am wondering about the dynamic parts: Do you have to
override "calendartable" CSS when displaying a dynamic list? I noticed
in HtmlFormRender.java, method: renderFormatListWrapperOpen() it sets a
hard coded table, but has a condition to get
modelForm.getDefaultTableStyle() value, where do you set this? Also, how
do I go about customizing the tables look and feel?I would like to have
control over ALL elements, not just a few(alternating rows, header
names, display only certain fields, and allow my CSS to do all styling),
is all of this accomplished within the widgets setup? I would appreciate
any help you can provide. TIA, BradyOIS - Application Developer