UI Refactoring progress

Adrian Crum
There have been a couple of new developments in the UI Refactoring effort. Look
at the sandbox Jira issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-633) for
details and example code.

I refactored the tree widget to remove embedded styling and to change it over to
use unordered lists. I also added a basicTree style to maincss.css.

I provided a couple of example implementations of component-level style sheets
and component-level java script files. These examples use the modification
proposed in OFBIZ-685 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-685).

At this point in time it would be helpful to get OFBIZ-685 committed to the project.

Looking to the future -

I'll refactor the menu widget to remove embedded styling and to change it over
to use unordered lists.

The new maincss.css file is nearly ready for submission. It doesn't affect the
existing code, but it includes new styles. I'm holding off on submitting it as
long as possible to make sure the new classes are flexible and powerful enough
to really make a difference in reduced markup and an improved look and feel of
the project. Anyone who would like to take a peek at it can get the latest
version from experimental_6.patch in OFBIZ-633. Comments and suggestions are
always welcome.

After the new maincss.css file and the new widgets are committed to the project
we will have a good foundation to help zip through the widget xml files and
Freemarker ftl files to make them smaller and more organized (and XHTML compliant).

-Adrian