Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

a few minutes ago I've updated the OFBiz's Incubator status page:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

David E. Jones

Thanks Jacopo! You got it finished before I could even ask for your help on it!

-David

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> a few minutes ago I've updated the OFBiz's Incubator status page:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html
>
> Jacopo

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Charles Johnson-2
Hmm - seem to be getting messages from [hidden email],
although i didn't intend to subscribe ...

CJ

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Jacopo Cappellato
Charles,

are you sure? I sent the message with thread "Updated OFBiz's Incubator
status page" both to the dev and user list...

Jacopo

Charles Johnson wrote:
> Hmm - seem to be getting messages from [hidden email],
> although i didn't intend to subscribe ...
>
> CJ

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Andrew Sykes
Charles,

See the previous emails about how the lists have been migrated.

You may want to unsubscribe manually.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards