Users - error when connecting ofbiz with Apache James

Users - error when connecting ofbiz with Apache James

puranisank

I downloaded and installed Apache James and worked with the sample given in the link ""http://james.apache.org/download.cgi".
This is working fine.

But even though it is running without errors, I still could not get OFBiz to use it as the SMTP server, even after I changed the email settings to adjust to it ...

This is a critical issue.

Thanks and regards
Purani

Re: [OFBiz] Users - error when connecting ofbiz with Apache James

Andrew Sykes
Purani,

Can you get your mail client to send and receive using the local Apache
JAMES?

If not, this is a JAMES issue, you should post your enquiry there.

- Andrew

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 08:46 +0000, Purani S wrote:

> I downloaded and installed Apache James and worked with the sample
> given in the link ""http://james.apache.org/download.cgi".
> This is working fine.
>
> But even though it is running without errors, I still could not get
> OFBiz to use it as the SMTP server, even after I changed the email
> settings to adjust to it ...
>
> This is a critical issue.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Purani

Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Re: [OFBiz] Users - error when connecting ofbiz with Apache James

puranisank
Thanks Andrew.It is working now. It was due to the virus attack in the system.

Purani