Updating DHL ShipIt API for new features

Updating DHL ShipIt API for new features

John Martin
Hi All,

The current implementation of the DHL ShipIt API for generating
shipping labels only allows for shipments originating from the ONE
location associated with DHL account. I just confirmed that DHL just
recently implemented a feature that they refer to as "Out of Origin"
shipping that allows one to ship and determine rates from anywhere.

This enhancement will benefit anyone that ships from more than one
location using DHL.

I've opened up a ticket in JIRA and I'm looking for any feedback
before I making the changes.

BTW - I already fixed a bug in that the graphic was being stored into
the database both in the blob column and a text column as a string.
When using a GIF, the size was to large for the text column.  I
eliminated population of the text column since I didn't see any
purpose for it.

Regards,

John