Use of pool in scheduling services

subhradeep bhatacharya
Hi All,

  Could anyone please tell me the significance of Pool Name field used while scheduling a service? It is set to "pool" by default. How could I specify a different name?

  Regards,
  Subhra

---------------------------------

Re: Use of pool in scheduling services

Andrew Zeneski
Its used when there are multiple instances of ofbiz running against the
same database (i.e. cluster). It allows you to specify which machines
will run which scheduled jobs.

Under non-clustered solutions, this should not be changed.

Andrew

subhradeep bhatacharya wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   Could anyone please tell me the significance of Pool Name field used while scheduling a service? It is set to "pool" by default. How could I specify a different name?
>
>   Regards,
>   Subhra

> Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment