User Question ----> Deve

ladroge
I know that my question is a basic question for person who start on ofbiz.
I am starting with developpement in Java .
According the projetc i want to know when i run the file build.xml in eclipse is it also for jar filer?
According the bsh and  ftl file , are there manually modified or created?

Re: User Question ----> Deve

From: "ladroge" <[hidden email]>

> I know that my question is a basic question for person who start on ofbiz.
> I am starting with developpement in Java .
> According the projetc i want to know when i run the file build.xml in
> eclipse is it also for jar filer?
Run in Eclipse or not is the same

> According the bsh and  ftl file , are there manually modified or created?
Manually

Seriously, you should read the documentation. These are good points to start
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Getting+Started
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Re: User Question ----> Deve

if you read the Build.xml files you will see what they do.
These were specially made for ofbiz.
You can click on a build file and select run as then Ant Build.
once the code is compiled it will create the jar files to run ofbiz
Eclipse treats project differently.

ladroge sent the following on 3/26/2008 8:43 AM:
> I know that my question is a basic question for person who start on ofbiz.
> I am starting with developpement in Java .
> According the projetc i want to know when i run the file build.xml in
> eclipse is it also for jar filer?
> According the bsh and  ftl file , are there manually modified or created?

Re: User Question ----> Deve

ladroge
Thanks Jacque .
I think that it is the full documentation to understand all things about ofbiz and start to learn and modify also the source code .

jacques.le.roux wrote
From: "ladroge" <ladroge@hotmail.fr>

> I know that my question is a basic question for person who start on ofbiz.
> I am starting with developpement in Java .
> According the projetc i want to know when i run the file build.xml in
> eclipse is it also for jar filer?
Run in Eclipse or not is the same

> According the bsh and  ftl file , are there manually modified or created?
Manually

Seriously, you should read the documentation. These are good points to start
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Getting+Started
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Re: User Question ----> Deve

These links may turn interesting too