Users - 6661: Are These "ant run-install" Errors Expected?

Users - 6661: Are These "ant run-install" Errors Expected?

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I just downloaded 6661 and ran “ant run-install” from command line without any changes. I got errors like the following:

Failure in create operation for entity [StatusItem]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException

Failure in create operation for entity [WorkEffort]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException

Failure in create operation for entity [ContentApproval]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException

Failure in create operation for entity [WorkflowPackage]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException

Are these expected in this version?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - 6661: Are These "ant run-install" Errors Expected?

Si Chen-2
No, it's absolutely not expected. Can you create a JIRA issue with full
logs attached?

Si

Vinay Agarwal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just downloaded 6661 and ran “ant run-install” from command line
> without any changes. I got errors like the following:
>
> Failure in create operation for entity [StatusItem]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException
>
> Failure in create operation for entity [WorkEffort]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException
>
> Failure in create operation for entity [ContentApproval]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException
>
> Failure in create operation for entity [WorkflowPackage]:
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException
>
> Are these expected in this version?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - 6661: Are These "ant run-install" Errors Expected?

David E. Jones

There were a couple of issues. They are fixed in SVN rev 6663.

-David