Users - ApacheCon

davidnwelton
On 6/8/06, Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If it wasn't for the fact that I only learned of this on Monday, we
> probably could have provided a presence - Ho Hum!

I mentioned it at the end of February on this list, but c'est la
vie...  by next year, hopefully things will be a bit more integrated
with the ASF. For those interested, besides the OSCon event in
Portland, Oregon, at the end of July, there are a couple of ApacheCon
events coming up:

Austin, Texas, October 9-13

Sri Lanka, August: http://www.foss.lk/events/2006/fosssl/

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Users - ApacheCon

Andrew Sykes
David,

How annoying, there's not normally much that gets past me on the list.

Thanks for posting the notice anyway.

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 23:22 +0200, David Welton wrote:

> On 6/8/06, Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > If it wasn't for the fact that I only learned of this on Monday, we
> > probably could have provided a presence - Ho Hum!
>
> I mentioned it at the end of February on this list, but c'est la
> vie...  by next year, hopefully things will be a bit more integrated
> with the ASF. For those interested, besides the OSCon event in
> Portland, Oregon, at the end of July, there are a couple of ApacheCon
> events coming up:
>
> Austin, Texas, October 9-13
>
> Sri Lanka, August: http://www.foss.lk/events/2006/fosssl/

--