Users - Breakpoint in Request Event Handler Written in Java

Users - Breakpoint in Request Event Handler Written in Java

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

Is there a trick to place breakpoint in a request event handler written in Java? I am using eclipse and the normal breakpoint setting doesn’t seem to break. I am sure I am pointing to the correct file/line since I can make the output change by changing the file. Any ideas?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Breakpoint in Request Event Handler Written in Java

Vinay Agarwal

Ignore this—I just didn’t know what I was doing.