Users - How to access another database from Ofbiz (Both in ms-sql)

Users - How to access another database from Ofbiz (Both in ms-sql)

Padma Kondra
Hi,

For Inventory I want the ofbiz to access another system's database but both are in MS-SQL. Is it possible to do it in
system layer?  Is it possible to have a different delegator to access out side database if so please explain how to configure.

I appreciate your response

Thanks,
Padma
email : [hidden email]

Re: Users - How to access another database from Ofbiz (Both in ms-sql)

BJ Freeman

  having ofbiz access another SQL server already confgired is not a good
  Idea.
  it would be best if you wrote prodecures in a third database that pull
  data from the other systems formated it and put it in the ofbiz database
  formatted to all the tables, entities that need to be linked.