Users - Compillimg new Packages in ofbix

Users - Compillimg new Packages in ofbix

G.Venkata Phanindra
hi...
      I have created my own package structure n i am able to compile them using the "eclipse build project Option"
      but i am unable to do the same using the build.xml can u please tell my what is the reson....

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Users - Compillimg new Packages in ofbix

G.Venkata Phanindra
 hi....
      I found the solution for this and i am posting the same.....hope none will face similar problem here after.......
We need to Add the Path in the web.xml of build.xml of that Application
 I used the Components of Applications like content and Frame work Webapp.....which basically solved the problem i had with compilation....
phani

On 5/19/06, G.Venkata Phanindra <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi...
      I have created my own package structure n i am able to compile them using the "eclipse build project Option"
      but i am unable to do the same using the build.xml can u please tell my what is the reson....

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Users - Compillimg new Packages in ofbix

Souvik Saha Bhowmik
Hi ,
 In eclipse I guess u pointed all the jars in the project properties.Thats why it worked fine. But u need to do the same in the build file of ur applicatipn.Point to all the jars of the framework u r using, U may keep all jars in a lib dir and pint there or may point to their respective locations. U may also use ur own jars, but place them in ur application lib and point there. To make the application work properlyu also need to set pointers to yhe necessary jar files in the Ofbiz-component.xml of ur application.
Souvik