Users - different way to use ofbiz

BJ Freeman
one of my personal projects later this year is to convert one of my
sites to complete ofbiz.
The nature of the site is to inform.
Like elections, Hot topics, where you can get info, Government.

I am using many large databases provided by the government (US), now.
One special project on this is to load the Governments, states, and City
budgets for the past, current and future years. Then provide forums that
could talk and make modification to the budgets to see what their
changes would do.

The elections would allow all the candidates to post their speal, and
have forums on the different issues and platforms.
there would be unofficial ballots that could be voted on by one IP address.

as you can see ofbiz will be very busy on the server side dealing with this.

I want to thank all those that have worked and are working on the
widgets for make the UI easier.