Users - Confluence

Hi all,

We were asking ourself recently about a tool to help us converge in documenting
OFBiz concurrently. Why not take a look at Jira confluence :
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/
They have a free licence for community :
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing.jsp#nonprofit

This tool seems exactly what we need, so why not try it ? (perhaps individually
before launching something bigger)

Jacques

PS : I saw a very good example of result here :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Home
And it seems that they are not alone : http://docs.codehaus.org/dashboard.action

OK, perhaps I forgot the more important here : to have commiters ready to
scrutinize others works and be the guardians of all that... I'm OK to be one of
them !