Users - quickship

Fred Forester-2

Hi All,

I would like to create a quickShipInstockItems and figured I could just
copy the the quickShipEntireOrder service and add quantityNotAvailable =
0 to the section that gets the OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem.
however, it seems quantityNotAvailable is null unless greater than 0.

is it possible to add a check for a null value in the condition expression.

eg...

<entity-condition entity-name="OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem"
list-name="orderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItemList">
             <condition-list>
                 <condition-expr field-name="orderId"
env-name="orderHeader.orderId"/>
                 <condition-expr field-name="statusId"
value="ITEM_APPROVED"/>
                 <condition-expr field-name="quantityNotAvailable"
operator="equals" value="null"/>   --- HERE ---
             </condition-list>
         </entity-condition>

thanx
Fred.

Re: Users - quickship

Fred Forester-2

Hi all,

I tried using null as coded in the previous post and get....

Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation
[<entity-condition/>]: java.lang
.IllegalArgumentException: Could not convert field value for the field:
[quantityNotAvailable] on the [OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem] enti
ty to the [Double] type for the value [null]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert null to Double:
  (Unparseable number: "
null")

how can one get around this and actually get the records that contain
"null" in the value?

Thanx
Fred

Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to create a quickShipInstockItems and figured I could just
> copy the the quickShipEntireOrder service and add quantityNotAvailable =
> 0 to the section that gets the OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem.
> however, it seems quantityNotAvailable is null unless greater than 0.
>
> is it possible to add a check for a null value in the condition expression.
>
> eg...
>
> <entity-condition entity-name="OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem"
> list-name="orderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItemList">
>              <condition-list>
>                  <condition-expr field-name="orderId"
> env-name="orderHeader.orderId"/>
>                  <condition-expr field-name="statusId"
> value="ITEM_APPROVED"/>
>                  <condition-expr field-name="quantityNotAvailable"
> operator="equals" value="null"/>   --- HERE ---
>              </condition-list>
>          </entity-condition>
>
> thanx
> Fred.

Re: Users - quickship

David E. Jones

Fred,

There is a variable in the context with the name "null", but you aren't referring to it correctly. With value="null" you are specifying a String with the letters "null". To refer to the variable you need to use the env name attribute instead.

-David

Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried using null as coded in the previous post and get....
>
> Error running the simple-method: Error in simple-method operation
> [<entity-condition/>]: java.lang
> .IllegalArgumentException: Could not convert field value for the field:
> [quantityNotAvailable] on the [OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem] enti
> ty to the [Double] type for the value [null]:
> org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Could not convert null to Double:
>   (Unparseable number: "
> null")
>
> how can one get around this and actually get the records that contain
> "null" in the value?
>
> Thanx
> Fred
>

> Fred Forester wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I would like to create a quickShipInstockItems and figured I could just
>> copy the the quickShipEntireOrder service and add quantityNotAvailable =
>> 0 to the section that gets the OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem.
>> however, it seems quantityNotAvailable is null unless greater than 0.
>>
>> is it possible to add a check for a null value in the condition expression.
>>
>> eg...
>>
>> <entity-condition entity-name="OrderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItem"
>> list-name="orderItemAndShipGrpInvResAndItemList">
>>              <condition-list>
>>                  <condition-expr field-name="orderId"
>> env-name="orderHeader.orderId"/>
>>                  <condition-expr field-name="statusId"
>> value="ITEM_APPROVED"/>
>>                  <condition-expr field-name="quantityNotAvailable"
>> operator="equals" value="null"/>   --- HERE ---
>>              </condition-list>
>>          </entity-condition>
>>
>> thanx
>> Fred.