Users - ContactList

Charles Johnson-4
ContactList seems to be rather static in nature, requiring manual
changes to the members of the list. Is this the case?

Is there a mechanism to say give me a ContactList consisting of all
parties with role 'CUSTOMER' which is up to date at the point of use?

CJ

Re: Users - ContactList

David E. Jones

Sounds like the difference between ContactList and SegmentGroup.

-David

Charles Johnson wrote:

> ContactList seems to be rather static in nature, requiring manual
> changes to the members of the list. Is this the case?
>
> Is there a mechanism to say give me a ContactList consisting of all
> parties with role 'CUSTOMER' which is up to date at the point of use?
>
> CJ

Re: Users - ContactList

Charles Johnson-4

David E Jones wrote:

>Sounds like the difference between ContactList and SegmentGroup.
>
>-David
>

>Charles Johnson wrote:
>

>>ContactList seems to be rather static in nature, requiring manual
>>changes to the members of the list. Is this the case?
>>
>>Is there a mechanism to say give me a ContactList consisting of all
>>parties with role 'CUSTOMER' which is up to date at the point of use?
>>
>>CJ

SegmentGroup - thanks for that David. I don't suppose there are any
sendToSegmentGroup services available are there?

CJ