Users - Content root

Charles Johnson-4
Can anyone tell me what the contentId of the 'official' root node of the
content tree is? *Is* there one even ..?

CJ

Re: Users - Content root

Andrew Sykes
Charles,

This would be a "publish point" I believe
(contentTypeId="WEB_SITE_PUB_PT").

Remember this works a bit like products in a catalog/category tree,
articles can belong to more than one root.
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - Content root

Charles Johnson-4
Ah yes Andrew, but i'm talking about the 'superroot' (if there is one),
thanks.

CJ

Andrew Sykes wrote:

>Charles,
>
>This would be a "publish point" I believe
>(contentTypeId="WEB_SITE_PUB_PT").
>
>Remember this works a bit like products in a catalog/category tree,
>articles can belong to more than one root.

Re: Users - Content root

Andrew Sykes
Charles,

I don't believe there is any "super-root". Again, this is analogous to
the catalogs in the catalog app.

I'm not really sure what advantage would be gained from an arbitrary,
super-root classification.
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Users - Content root

Charles Johnson-4
Well there's this in Content, but i'm not sure if that's it:

contentId TEMPLATE_MASTER
contentTypeId TREE_ROOT

CJ