Users - Creating a very simple commission model

Users - Creating a very simple commission model

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I need commission defined for each order. I plan to implement a very simple commission model as follows and would like to get it in the main code if it is desirable.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

1. Assuming commission depends upon product price, add following fields to ProductPrice

commission (double)

commissionPartyId (id)

2. I will assume the commission amount will be generated manually/offline, therefore, it needs to be entered with price

3. New entity OrderItemCommission which contains

orderId (id)

orderItemSeqId (id)

partyId (id)

commission (double)

4. Order cancellation, completion, and return (and possibly others) need to create commission invoice. I need most help here.

Re: Users - Creating a very simple commission model

Vinay Agarwal

Of course, I would like feedback and help wherever possible.

Re: Users - Creating a very simple commission model

Vinay,

I'd suggest that you create a JIRA issue to track this.  I have actually thought about this a fair bit, and I'm sure others will have comments as well.

Si